Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh, hi there.

Ok, Ok, so maybe I'm not the hottest momma around. But I am frugal and I am a momma and two outta three ain't bad. Despite having grown up in a household where my parents had a good amount of moolah, I somehow managed to get some pretty frugal genes. And I'm glad I did, because now I'm a fairly poor 22-year-old married momma. My husband is still finishing up his BA in English and has a job as tech support making about $31,000 a year. I am a stay at home mom, loving my nine-month-old baby girl.

My husband and I have been married just over 2 years now, and we do not have a lot of money. However, we have managed to afford to have a baby and purchase a home of our own, and I would attribute that to being frugal. We also have no credit card debt. Though we do have school debts that we need to pay off now.

So that's what this blog is about; being frugal. And we're talking good stuff here, stuff you probably haven't seen before. I've got grand ideas. We may not be the most trendy of people, but we get along just fine and we're not really struggling in the ailing economy. I know a lot of you may be now, having lost some money in the stock market or lost your job. I hope my tips will help you.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
- Hot Frugal Momma -